K-Mail is an Active-X componenent for Microsoft Visual Basic 6. Thanks to K-Mail you can very easily send emails from your VB6 application. K-Mail supports HTML messages with images and sound, multiple attachments, worldwide characters sets, priority levels... This only requires a few lines of code. K-Mail's developper's package contains an help file and a sample application : complete SMTP (email) client source code.
* Pure Winsock SMTP client.
* HTML (MultiPart alternative) support. Embedded Images support.
* Base64 atachment encoding.
* Multiple charsets support.
* Priority and Acknoledgement of Receipt support.
* Error handling and monitoring functions.
* Includes a complete SMTP e-Mail client as sample application (full Visual Basic 6 source code).
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in K-Mail 4.24.341
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.